S.AR.A is the complete and integrated module in Arcweb for sending the Aggregated Anti-Money Laundering Reports, as required by art. 33 of Legislative Decree 231/2007, amended with the FIU Provision of 25 August 2020; in fact, this article requires banks and other financial intermediaries to transmit monthly to the FIU the aggregate data concerning their operations necessary for national sector surveys.
S.AR.A reports must be sent, on a monthly basis, electronically, using the functions available on the Infostat-UIF portal and must reach the UIF (Financial Information Unit) no later than the second day of the third month following the reference month of the reported operations. Example: the S.ARA report. of January 2020, obligatory subjects were sent no later than 02/04/2020.
All obligated subjects (see art.2 of the Provision) must therefore register on the Infostat-UIF portal, within 30 days from the date of commencement of their activity.
The Sefin S.AR.A form, following the accumulation offered and registered in the Arcweb Standardized Archive, provides for the import of information from Arcweb and their processing for the creation of the File in xml format to be forwarded in a dedicated portal.
The SARA software features
- Allows the extraction of information to be reported to the Standardized Archive already integrated via ARCWEB, or from external flows with Standard Standardized Archive trace, or from an external flow according to the proprietary trace
- Guarantees monitoring of completed reports
- Allows performance related comparison of information
- Has the possibility to display, correct and print data
- Has an interactive correction support
- Envisages the reproduction of data for subsequent sending