The ARPA – Anti-usury reporting software complies with Banca d’Italia provisions on Anti-usury matters.
Factoring and finance companies listed in the relevant register of the Bank of Italy (Financial Intermediaries
Article 106 TUB) will be interested in the Anti-usury solution – ARPA.
ARPA: ANTI-USURY REPORTING solution
This is a multiplatform procedure and envisages:
- Assisted entry of the items and attributions pursuant to the normative
- Production of control and consultation tables
- Base 7 survey generation
- Data correction at reporting level by means of data-entry
- Production of data in Banca d’Italia format
- Negative report production