ARCWEB: anti-money laundering software & integrated services
The anti-money laundering software ARCWEB, realised once Law no. 197/1991 as amended came in force and as required thereof (transposition IV DIRECTIVE), is currently conform with the Banca d’Italia Measure bearing implementary provisions for keeping a special computer archive and for simplified methods of registration of 3 April 2013, updated as at 31 July 2015.
The Web Based procedure manages all flow of information to be disclosed for the purposes of anti-money laundering provisions on the registration of transactions by amount, single or cumulative, exceeding 15.000 Euros, within a Special Computer Archive.
The anti-money laundering software allows:
- Registers, accounts and movements to be batch fed
- The management and feed of the Special Computer Archive
- Accumulation of fractioned transactions
- Production of all legal control and consultation statements
- A function creating AUI files in ministerial format
- Preparation of files for monthly reporting of S.AR.A. data aggregates
- Generation of the monthly report for feeding the Revenue Agency reporting