Thanks to EasyCheck application, SEFIN provides you the access to the most relevant anti-money laundering & anti-terrorism lists for Customer Due Diligence regulation (Legislative Decree 90/2017 that has modified the Legislative Decree 231/2007).
Lists for customer due diligence and integrated services
You can check the legal and moral status of each acquired and potential customer but you can also keep them monitored over time.
Anti-money laundering & anti-terrorism lists available:
- Terrorists Data Base (UN, OFAC, FBE)
- Data Base PEP updated according the European Regulations (and the Legislative Decree 90/2017) by Info4c
- Crimes Asset Base (CRIME) by SGR Consulting
- Italian Politics Base (PIL) by SGR Consulting
- Blacklist & Watchlist
- Any other databases required by customer
You can choose the best solution for monitoring requirements through:
- Batch module, for massive scans
- Web Application, to counter interface
- Web Service for integration with departmental systems
- Data Queue module, for integration with the host/ as400/ mainframe.
SEFIN software interface make possible:
- The traceability of operations
- Automatic update of lists
- The determination of false positives
- The approximate Research Department and the logic connected
- The possibility of adding private blacklist
- Easy to feed through paths