Thanks to EasyCheck software tool, you can Easily load & check the most relevant anti-money laundering & anti-terrorism lists for Customer Due Diligence regulation (Legislative Decree 90/2017 that has modified the Legislative Decree 231/2007).
Lists for customer due diligence and integrated services
You can check the legal and moral status of each acquired and potential customer but you can also keep them monitored over time.
The most relevant Anti-money laundering & anti-terrorism lists you can load on EasyCheck:
- Terrorists Data Base (ONU, OFAC, FBE)
- PEP data base updated according the European Regulations (and the Legislative Decree 90/2017)
- Crimes Asset Base (CRIME)
- Italian Politics Base (PIL)
- Blacklist & Watchlist
- Any other own database you need to query!
You can choose the best solution for monitoring requirements through:
- Batch module, for massive scans
- Web Application, to counter interface
- Web Service for integration with departmental systems
- Data Queue module, for integration with the host/ as400/ mainframe.
EasyCheck software interface make possible:
- The traceability of operations
- Automatic update of lists you decide to buy from the most imprtant suppliers of Lists
- The determination of false positives
- The approximate Research Department and the logic connected
- The possibility of adding private lists
- Easy to feed through paths