SEFIN provides a set of software and services designed to meet fast and easily with the obligations imposed by The Bank of Italy and other Entities (FIU – Financial Intelligence Unit, The Revenue Agency, Trade Associations), on the Central Credit Risk Reports, regulatory reporting, regulatory anti-usury reporting, the maintenance of the Unique Information Archive AUI for the anti-money laundering regulations and the interlocution with The Revenue Agency, the anti-fraud reporting.
The SEFIN solution is practical for any specific need for trade companies, complete of all services, regulatory interpretation, support and integrated administrative services.
SEFIN provides solutions for companies registered as:
- Financial Intermediaries – Article 106, Legislative Decree 385/93
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) – Article 106, Legislative Decree 385/93
- Bank Branches – Article 13, Legislative Decree 385/93
- Payment Institutes & Money Transfers – Article 114 septies, Legislative Decree 385/93
- Trust Companies – Article 199, paragraph 2 Legislative Decree 58/98