Our regulatory reporting service (VIP®) allows all financial companies listed in the Register of financial intermediaries listed in the Article 106 register according to the Legislative Decree 385/1993 (TUB), to fulfil the obligations imposed by the Bank of Italy for the Supervisory and Matrix reporting.
VIP regulatory reporting service features
- systems feeding by:
- SEFIN standard layout file
- manual input
- PUMA2 matrix formatted file
- user file uploading and testing
- balancing reports in Excel format
- input data and output items cross-check
- storage of the uploaded, intermediate and transmitted report items
- correction and integration of the report items
- revised report production
The regulatory reporting service can be easily embedded in the Central Credit Register service – ERMES – for the monthly reports requested by the Bank Of Italy.