Are you enrolled in the Register of Financial Intermediaries Article 106, Legislative Decree 385/93 (TUB) or are you waiting the Bank of Italy approvement? SEFIN provides to you software tools, services and consulting for all the reporting obligations.
With Circular 288 of 3 April 2015, the Bank of Italy has imposed a new scheme of prudential supervision “equivalent” to that of banks. With this new system, the companies registered in the general list Article 106 TUB, are required to meet a whole series of new reporting requirements already provided for intermediaries registered with the previous special article 107, Legislative Decree 385/93 (TUB).
Solutions for financial intermediaries Article 106 TUB:
Reporting service to the Bank of Italy
- Supervisory reporting according to Article 106 TUB
- Central Credit Register reporting
- Anti-usury reporting
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING tools
- Anti-money laundering software
- AUI Diagnostic software
- Aggregate reporting (S.A.R.A.)
- Customer Due Diligence
- Anti-money laundering questionnaire
- Abnormal Behavoiur Detection